The Robertson Center for Intercultural Leadership (CIL) at International House UC Berkeley is a center of excellence for training and research to advance leadership, understanding, and collaboration across cultures. CIL consultants have over two decades of experience providing customized training across the corporate, non-profit, government, and education sectors. Through expert facilitation, highly participatory workshops, and skilled coaching, we create powerful learning experiences. Our programs equip professionals and students to:
- Lead inclusively and create a culture of belonging
- Effectively engage and communicate across cultural difference
- Build and sustain trust among diverse teams
- Effectively manage conflict
- Leverage diversity for optimal organizational outcomes
To learn more about customized training and coaching for your organization, email email@example.com.
Robertson Center for Intercultural Leadership