Get Global Ready: Thriving in an Intercultural Workplace
As companies and organizations are becoming more and more global, understanding different cultural styles is paramount, as is making constructive efforts to bridge significant gaps in these various styles. This 3-hour skill-building workshop will enhance your leadership skills, performance and team development. Purchase seats for this workshop HERE.
- Enhance your awareness of your own and others’ intercultural work style preferences;
- Improve your ability to adapt behavior in ways that further collaboration and success;
- Gain skills and knowledge for creating a more productive,innovative, and inclusive workplace;
- Access an online personal assessment tool called GlobeSmart® ($119 value).
- Receive a personalized profile of your preferred intercultural work style through GlobeSmart®.
- **For groups: You will have the opportunity to compare your profile to the average profile from another country and/or other individuals in your workplace.
Who Should Attend
Directors and Managers
Entry-level to senior-level Professionals
Read facilitator bios here – http://cil.berkeley.edu/about-us/
“This workshop helped me both recognize cultural differences in the workplace and learn strategies for communicating and working more effectively with my team.” Participant in the Get Global Ready: Thriving in an Intercultural Workplace workshop
“This workshop was a fun and interactive experience with tools that provided a useful way to look at cultural differences and how to bridge the gap.” Participant in the Get Global Ready: Thriving in an Intercultural Workplace workshop