Two-week intensive experiential learning program aimed to equip students with skills and strategies to effectively lead and work on global and multicultural teams.
- Learn about US culture
- Experience the UC Berkeley campus
- Develop skills to study or work in a global setting
- Understand and identify different styles of leadership
- Practice leading with different styles
- Understand how cultural values influence the way we lead and follow
- Learn how leadership and cultural values connect to innovation
- Prepare to lead and work on global and multicultural teams
- Certificate of completion
July 24 – Aug 2 2018
24-hours of instruction
UC Berkeley campus
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed curriculum.
Pricing & Logistics
Please email email@example.com for details on pricing and logistics.