Global Leadership & Development Workshop - March 7th @ UC Berkeley
This workshop is designed to equip professionals in a multicultural workplace with practical tools for enhancing leadership and team-building skills across cultures as well as working with diverse clientele. Come learn how to lead more effectively and leverage the diversity on your team for optimal organizational success both in process and output.
Reserve your seat ASAP by CLICKING HERE. If you have any questions, email Miranda Loos, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enhance your awareness of your own and others’ intercultural work style preferences;
- Improve your ability to adapt behavior in ways that further collaboration and success;
- Gain skills and knowledge for creating a more productive, innovative, and inclusive workplace;
- Access an online personal assessment tool called GlobeSmart® ($119 value).
- Receive a personalized profile of your preferred intercultural work style through GlobeSmart®.
- **For groups: You will have the opportunity to compare your profile to the average profile from another country and/or other individuals in your workplace.
Questions? Email Miranda Loos, email@example.com
Who Should Attend
Directors and Managers
Mid-level to senior-level Professionals
Read facilitator bios here – http://cil.berkeley.edu/about-us/
“This workshop helped me both recognize cultural differences in the workplace and learn strategies for communicating and working more effectively with my team.” ~ Participant in the Get Global Ready workshop
“This workshop was a fun and interactive experience with tools that provided a useful way to look at cultural differences and how to bridge the gap.” ~ Participant in the Get Global Ready workshop