Non-profit organizations understand the importance of working effectively with diverse populations to carry out their mission. Increasingly, non-profit organizations are required to demonstrate cultural competence to be eligible to receive grants and funding from the government and philanthropic entities. In order to enhance funding prospects and scale impact in the diverse communities they serve, non-profit staff must possess skills for communicating and engaging across difference.
The Robertson Center for Intercultural Leadership (CIL) offers workshops designed to help you leverage the greatest assets of any non-profit: its people.
Our programs will allow you to:
- Build and manage key partnerships
- Develop and demonstrate cultural competence to funders
- Expand reach and impact in multicultural and/or global communities
- Work effectively on diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Develop leadership skills for the 21st century globalized market