Global Leadership Course
Global Leadership Course Offered by the Robertson Center for Intercultural Leadership (CIL)
CIL is excited to announce that the Global Leadership Course is being offered for 2 credit units.Formerly known as Intercultural Leadership Initiative (ILI), this intensive cohort course is like none you’ve taken before. Participants will experience a hands-on and interdisciplinary approach to leadership development. The semester-long experiential course is designed to develop your skills in intercultural effectiveness and global and social justice leadership in today’s increasingly diverse and interconnected world. In this course, you will:
- Enhance your skills for effectively leading diverse and global teams
- Strengthen public speaking skills
- Learn about specific cultural practices from all over the world
- Understand social change frameworks locally and beyond
- Meet influencers and leaders in the Bay Area local communities
- Grow your global network and build long-lasting friendships with cohort members
This course is open to all I-House Residents and registered UC Berkeley students. Check with your advisor to determine eligibility for course credit. If eligible, email Miranda Loos at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a code to register. The course will be held on Thursdays from 3:00 -5:00 pm in the Sproul Rooms at I-House.
5 spaces LEFT, so contact us ASAP!!
The CIL team looks forward to seeing you this spring.