Higher education has been internationalizing at a rapid pace. With the global landscape of the 21st century, educational institutions face more challenges as they attempt to adapt to the demands of an increasing international population, and promote global citizenship within the campus community.
Universities often excel at knowledge transference. To truly internationalize, educational institutions need to be able to translate knowledge into action: train staff, faculty, and students who can shift cultural perspective and appropriately adapt behavior to cultural difference.
Our programs will allow you to:
- Develop global citizenship on your campus, in the classroom, and beyond
- Increase faculty engagement in intercultural learning
- Promote intercultural communication and effectiveness skills for success
- Manage internationalization of higher education
- Enhance support for international student, scholar, staff, and faculty populations on campus.